How To Cast WhatsApp Video Calls on TV? – FULL [Method]
WhatsApp is a Google play store app primarily designed for messaging friends, family, and colleagues. The popularity of WhatsApp is increasing day-to-day because it is providing a basic tool of communication. In 2014, Facebook acquired WhatsApp and introduced new features such as video calls and audio calls.
You can also update the status on WhatsApp like Facebook and Snapchat. The app is available on almost all devices such as Android, iOS, Mac, and PC. But many features are yet to be added. One of them is being able to cast WhatsApp on your smart TV.
If you want to cast a WhatsApp video call on a big screen, you can do it with the help of Google Chromecast. However, at times, it gets difficult to see everyone on the small screen of your phone. So, let us discuss the steps to screen mirror the WhatsApp video call to cast on TV.
Methods to Cast WhatsApp Video Call
As you know, WhatsApp does not provide the in-built cast option, while Facebook has this option. However, you can cast WhatsApp video calls, audio calls, messages, or anything you want on your TV due to Chromecast.
I hope you are not expecting this, but screen mirroring is just an amazing and charming option. So, there are three ways to cast a WhatsApp video call on TV, which we discuss below:
- From Android devices
- From IOS users
- By using PC
Method #1 Chromecast WhatsApp Video Call using Android Devices
Most Android devices come with the option of an in-built cast that helps you to screen mirror the Android on your TV. Follow the steps carefully given below to mirror your screen on Android.
Connect your Chromecast device and android device to the same Wi-Fi network. Otherwise, you will not be able to mirror your screen on a TV.
- Connect the TV to the Chromecast device using the proper cable. Open the settings and click on the connectivity option.
- Go to the connection preferences option and proceed with the cast option from the list.
- The name of Chromecast devices will appear on the home screen and select this Chromecast device name.
- Click on the start now option to proceed with this process. The smartphone screen will appear on your TV.
- After that, open WhatsApp and make a video call to the contact you want. This will appear on the big TV screen.
- When you want to stop the mirroring, click on the cast option, and disconnect it.
Method #2 Chromecast WhatsApp Video Call using iOS
- Install the Chromecast streamer app from the app store on your iOS device.
- After the install is done, open the app and click OK the cast icon.
- It will search for Chromecast devices nearby you. When it is detected, click on the Chromecast device name.
- Now, you will see the option of a screen mirror. Click on it to start the screen mirroring.
- On the confirmation pop-up, choose the start broadcast icon.
- Now, your iOS device will appear on TV.
- Open WhatsApp and make a video call. It will appear on your TV screen.
- To stop this, close the Chromecast streamer app or tap on start the mirroring again.
Method #3 Chromecast WhatsApp Video Call Using PC
You can mirror your Google browser on your PC to your TV by following a few steps mentioned below. First, make sure that Chromecast and desktop are connected to the same network.
- Open the Google web page on PC and click right anywhere on the browser.
- Choose the cast option, and it will search for nearby devices.
- The device will detect in a few seconds, then tap the sources top-down button, and choose the cast tab.
- Go to WhatsApp web and connect your account from your smartphone.
- Make a WhatsApp video call, and it will show you on your TV.
- To stop the screen mirror, click on the cast device and the Chromecast device, and simply the google browser.
Above there are three methods to cast WhatsApp video calls on your TV. By casting WhatsApp, you can see messages, audio calls, or other things using these methods. You can use these methods to cast WhatsApp on all smart TVs, including Sony, Samsung, Panasonic, and much more.
In addition, you can enjoy the landscape view of the video through this Chrome casting because, in mobile phones, you have to tilt for better viewing.