How to Change Font Color & Style in WhatsApp Easily 2022?
WhatsApp is one of the most used instant messenger apps in the world. With over five billion downloads on the Google play store and straightforward features and interference, it has a staggering more than a billion active users every month.
With WhatsApp, you can easily make video and audio calls to your family, friends, and loved ones. Along with audio and video calling, you can also chat with them and even update your status.
How to change font color in WhatsApp?
The features of WhatsApp are simple and straightforward but can get boring and dull for some users. The fonts of the app also come in it. Some users get tired of seeing the same colorless fonts every time they chat.
To spice things up with your fonts, in this article, I will tell you how you can change the font color in WhatsApp. Stay with me to know the tricks.
Change Font Color in WhatsApp
You can change font colors by using some different apps from the Google play store. You can download any font changer app from the Google play store.
I will recommend you to download the WhatsBlue Text app from the Google app store. Even tho it is not the official app, but it is available on the Google play store because it meets the requirements of the Google play store.
The app is safe to use. The only problem with it is that it comes with ads. You can efficiently deal with them in a few seconds. WhatsBlue Text is more than just a font color-changing color app. you can generate stickers and stylish texts. For stickers, it gives you more than thirty fonts with twenty color combinations.
How to Change Font Color?
Follow the following steps to change the color of the font in WhatsApp.
- Open the Google play store on your phone.
- In the search bar, search WhatsBlue Text.
- Once the app is downloaded, open it.
- Click on the Fancy Text option.
- Now, click on the start writing button.
- After opening it, in the bar, type the message you want to change the color of.
- After typing the text in the bar, you will see the text in blue color and different fonts style.
- Select the blue-colored font text to send it.
- After selecting, three options will appear. Select the WhatsApp text to send it as a message on WhatsApp.
- Once you select WhatsApp text, the contact list will appear. Select the friend or the person you want to send the colored text to.
- Once you will copy the text, you can send it to others on different apps.
You can also change the font color of WhatsApp status and about status. You can do this by repeating the same process. In the end, despite selecting the contact or chat of a friend, you should select the status to upload the colored text as the status.
Changing font color and style in WhatsApp?
To change the color and style of your text messages on WhatsApp, there is no direct option available. You need to download a third-party app to perform this action. There are many applications available that you can download for free from the play store, like Color Texting Messenger or WhatsBlue Text.
- First, you have to install the required third-party application mentioned.
- Then, type a text message in the app you want to customize.
- In the app, you will see many options of colors and styles that you can use for your WhatsApp messages.
- Choose any style or color you like, and on the screen, you can also preview the text and see how does it look like.
- The app contains different styles and font colors in it.
- You can either copy from there and paste it into your WhatsApp typing section and send it to your friend or click on the ‘WhatsApp’
- option, which is available in the app too.
- By clicking on the WhatsApp option, the share option will come, and you can forward that message to your WhatsApp contact.
How to Change Fonts Through GB Whatsapp ?
GB WhatsApp is a fantastic WhatsApp mod. This modified version of WhatsApp comes with extra unique features for its users. Through these features, you can customize the appearance of your WhatsApp by changing backdrops, applying themes, and changing fonts. With the help of GB WhatsApp, you can easily change the Fonts on your phone.
If you have not downloaded GB WhatsApp on your phone, click on the link to download it. Follow the following steps to change fonts.
- Open GB WhatsApp on your phone.
- Click on the three dots in the upper corner of WhatsApp.
- Select GB Settings.
- Now, select Universal.
- There choose Styles (look and feel).
- Choose the font style and select the style you like and save settings.
Can we change text color in WhatsApp?
Yes, you can change the text color in WhatsApp. You can change the text color by downloading any font styler app from the Google play store.
How do you write in color on WhatsApp?
You can write in color on WhatsApp by downloading any font changer or styler app from the Google play store like WhatsAblue. This app changes the color of the font and sends that colored font text on WhatsApp.
For amazing content for your phone visit our site gbfunda.com.
WhatsApp is a unique instant messenger app. It is a fantastic and straightforward app that comes with simple features. Users can get bored with the simple fonts and appearance of the app.
To spice things up, you can change the color of the font by using an app on the Google play store.