How to Crop Video in KineMaster? Complete Guide - 2023
Kinemaster is a fantastic video editor for your smartphones. With Kinemaster, you can easily edit and customize your videos. Kinemaster comes with some amazing features that help you easily edit your videos. One of the features is to crop the video.
If you have been using Kinemaster for so long, you know how unique the feature is. But if you are a beginner, it can be a bit hard and difficult for you to edit the video. That is why I am here. Today, in this article, I will teach you how to crop a video in Kinemaster.
Stepwise Guide to Crop a video in Kine Master
I will provide you the step-wise guidance for how you can crop a video in Kinemaster. Follow the following steps.
- Open the Kinemaster.
- Start a new project with a 16:9 ratio.
- Now, import any picture from your gallery first.
- After importing a picture from your gallery, set the duration of the image according to the video you want to crop.
- If you don’t know the duration of the video, open the gallery and see the length of the video.
- Tap on the picture to view all the main features and tools that Kinemast5er comes with.
- Select the layer option, choose the media option on the top of the screen, and import the video you want to crop.
- Now, select your video and scroll down in the right menu and select the cropping tool.
- Crop your video the way you want to.
- Your video is cropped.
See Also: Kinemaster MOD Pro Version
Save the Cropped Video
Once you have done cropping and editing the video, you need to save it. To save the video, follow the following steps.
- Tap on the share icon in Kinemaster.
- Different options of resolution of the video will appear.
- Select the desired resolution in which you want to save the video.
- Now, click on the Export option.
- Wait for the video to completely export.
- Once the video is exported, it will be saved in your gallery.
Using the fantastic features of Kinemaster can be hard for some who are new to Kinemaster. Kinemaster contains loads of unique features, options, and tools to edit videos and media files.
In this article, I have given stepwise guidance for how you can crop a video in Kinemaster.