How to Record Whatsapp Calls on Android and Iphone?
WhatsApp is the most used and loved instant messenger app in the world because of its security and privacy policies. WhatsApp is an instant messenger app that allows you to quickly make an audio and video call with your loved one or friend.
What if you needed to record the audio call? Maybe you have to record calls because of job, business, or work. It can also be that you want to record an audio call as a memory.
In this article, I will tell you how you can record the call on WhatsApp. You may face some problems while recording a call on WhatsApp. It is because WhatsApp does not allow to record calls because of privacy or security policy.
Record calls on WhatsApp
I will tell you a few ways by which you can record WhatsApp call on your Android or iPhone. Let's begin with Android devices.
How to Record WhatsApp Calls on Android Devices?
Android devices do not have any built-in feature to record calls or audio. So, you need to download a third-party app to record WhatsApp calls. There are some amazing apps to record WhatsApp calls.
1:Record Call using Screen Recorder
Follow the following procedure to record WhatsApp calls on your Android device.
- Open the Google play store on your phone.
- In the search bar, search AZ screen recorder.
- Once the app is installed on your phone, open it.
- Go to the settings of the app.
- Make sure to enable recording audio; otherwise, the audio won't be recorded when you will record the screen.
- Close the app and open
- Make a call to anyone you want to.
- Before calling, click on the icon of the screen recorder to start recording.
- When the call is finished, you can stop recording the call.
- Once the recording is stopped, the recording will automatically save on your device.
2:Record WhatsApp call by an App
- Open the Google play store on your smartphones.
- Search for record GB WhatsApp call.
- Download the app.
- Once the app is installed, open it.
- Give the permissions the app is asking for.
- Now make an audio call to anyone, and this app will automatically record that call.
- Once you end the call, it will save in your phone.
Record Calls Using GB Whatsapp
GB Whatsapp is a WhatsApp mod and allows you a lot of flexibility there is a feature in GBSettings that will let you record all the calls you make. But before anything you do, please get the GBWhatsapp Call recorder messenger it is a GBWhatsapp add-on. after having the download you will have to install it and give voice recording permission then you are all set.
Record WhatsApp Calls on iPhone
If you are using an Apple device, then it is easy for you to record calls on WhatsApp. IOS 11 and 12 come with a built-in feature of recording WhatsApp calls. You don't need to download any third-party app to record calls on your iPhone. Follow the following steps to record WhatsApp call on iPhone.
- Open the settings on your iPhone > control center > customized control. There visit the page to click the + symbol for the recording of WhatsApp calls.
- To record the WhatsApp call, swipe up the screen to view the control center.
- Tap on the screen recording icon and microphone icon to record WhatsApp calls.
- Whenever you want to finish recording, just click on the red icon to stop recording calls.
You can download apps for recording audio and video calls from the Google play store on Android phones. There are various apps to record calls. You can download any app of your choice.
In iPhone, there's a built-in feature to record WhatsApp calls. The control center has options to record video calls and record audio calls specifically.