It is step-by-step guidance that will help you update WhatsApp to the latest version available. Installing the latest version will give you access to new features and the latest anti-ban methods. However, you must first backup your WhatsApp contacts. Click on the icon with three horizontal lines on the upper right corner to accomplish this. Go to settings, and then select chat access. The backup option is there. When you select this option, it will create a backup of your device to ensure it doesn’t lose it.
This is the first method where you can download the latest version of GB WhatsApp.
- At the bottom of the page, click the green Download button to get started. In the second window, press the Download button once more and confirm the download in the third.
- The APK file will now be available for your phone to download. After the installation has been completed, you will be able to use the app.
- After the process has finished, click Open in the notification bar on the lower margin of the window. You can also look for the file in your phone’s internal storage.
- When you update the latest version of Gb WhatsApp, the operating system will ask whether you want to install the new version again. Press the Install option if you wish to take advantage of the latest features.
- After the installation process has been completed on your Android device, you can immediately launch this app by clicking the option Open.
Take a look at the second method you can use to update the GB WhatsApp after learning how to update the latest version of the GB WhatsApp described above. GB WhatsApp can be updated using the app itself as a second option. The problem with this is that it doesn’t always work correctly, and it can give the impression that you have the latest version when you don’t have it, so we recommend that you use step one.
- If you are willing to try out this second alternative, open GBWhatsApp, select the three horizontal lines icon in the top right corner, then click GB Settings.
- Click on updates.
- Tap on the option to check for updates.
- If a newer version of this app is available, you’ll get a notification and be able to download it immediately.
- If you have already downloaded the latest version, you will see a message saying, good job. Now you have the latest version! You don’t need to do anything else.
Here are the changes in the latest version of GBWA APK (v18)
- Adds new features and fixes bugs
- Anti-ban technology
- Fixed an issue with stickers added from Google Play
- Added the ability to call participants in groups
- Added and customized new emojis
- Fixes bugs
- Added option to reply privately when selecting group message
You can enjoy a lot of features on your Android devices with GB WhatsApp. A third-party website allows you to download it. The mod was created by Has.007, a senior XDA member. There is an 18.00.0 version of GB WhatsApp, which has a 49.8 MB size. The program contains many features you will want to use. You have more privacy options, theme options, font sizes, font colors, and more emojis in GB WhatsApp. These are
- Customized themes
- Anti-delete messages and status
- Hide blue ticks, double ticks, and status
- Send files and video of maximum size
- Auto-reply of messages
- Customized emojis
- Anti-ban updates
- Password protected app
As long as the app is downloaded from the official store, we can update it through Google Play Services, though we cannot do so for GB WhatsApp. It is, therefore, sometimes necessary to download and install the APK file of the most recent version to update the app. For those who don’t know how to check new versions, you can compare the data on the app’s help page with that offered on our website. To use the latest version, we always have the latest version available for download, and thus if we have a lower version number, we suggest that you update.